- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (I substituted with sun butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons protein powder (I used 1UP Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 pieces Dove dark chocolate candy
- Frozen berries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate pieces in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray (I used coconut oil) and pour batter into each tin until it is 1/4 of the way full.
- Then place the chocolate piece in the middle and cover with batter until tin is 1/2 full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the muffins are set.
- Microwave frozen berries until warm and add on top.